Jacqueline Torres (standing) and other TD Bank employees taught students at the Mott Haven Academy Charter School about money management on Tuesday. (Photo: Melissa Fox) [Send us photos from your school, too!
- A charter school is moving into space where an uptown elementary school wanted to expand. (DNAInfo)
- Schools are realizing perfect attendance awards don’t make sense in this bad flu season. (Today Health)
- Some school districts are allowing families to homeschool gifted students for part of the day. (Scholastic)
- A teacher says his distributed scoring experience doesn’t bode well for students. (Chaz’s School Daze)
- Here’s a detailed rundown and analysis of President Obama’s education proposals. (Politics K-12)
- The principal of P-Tech, the Brooklyn school with a State of the Union shout-out, responds. (SchoolBook)
- The “parent trigger” worked in Los Angeles, the first time the process didn’t cause conflict. (Hechinger)